Après-Sun Balm - Natural & Organics - Palm Oil Free - Zero Waste
SUN SOOTHE Après-Sun Balm has been specially formulated with a blend of deeply nourishing ingredients to help soothe skin that's had a little bit too much exposure to the sun.
It helps alleviate that tight itchy feeling from over exposure to wind and sun.
100% NATURAL I CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS I TOXIN FREE I PLANET-FRIENDLY I CRUELTY FREE l PLASTIC FREE I BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING I ZERO WASTE I PALM OIL FREE
No nasties! Free from common irritants it contains no artificial fragrances, aluminium, parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, lanolin, mineral oil, petrolatum, silicone, sulfates or synthetic chemicals.
Added bonus - it's free from plastic packaging!
SCENT + BENEFITS
Manuka Essential Oil (Leptospermum scoparium). Scent note is middle, aroma strength is medium. A deep woodsy, herbal honey scent.
Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic, cicatrisant (helps fade scars etc) cytophylactic (promotes wound healing), helps with muscular aches and pains, deodorising, relaxing.
100% pure, natural, aromatherapy grade essential oil steam distilled from the Manuka leaves is used in this product.
These products are for external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to the listed ingredients.
We recommend you patch test first.
If irritation occurs please stop use immediately.
Handcrafted in Australia
- Organic Shea Butter* - well known for being a rich source of fatty acids that help nourish the skin and reduce inflammation Shea also contains vitamins A and E with studies showing that it can also help protect against the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- 100% pure Australian beeswax* - 100% pure, natural, organic Australian beeswax filtered to 2 microns to remove pollens. Helps protect skin from environmental damage and acts as a barrier to help lock in the skin's moisture. Highly regarded for its ability to help ease itchy skin from dryness or overexposure.
- Australian Golden Jojoba oil* - is known for having a molecular structure similar to that of our skin and helps moisturise, protect and has natural anti-microbial properties. Jojoba helps soften skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines. It contains Omega 6 and 9, Gadoleic Acid primarily found in fish oils, and vitamins A, D & E.
- Camellia Oleifera seed oil* -Camellia Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish, soothe, brighten and condition skin, hair and nails. It is non-drying, doesn’t block pores, helps restore proper pH balance and is very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids. It is high in Oleic acid (up to 80%) and linoleic acid (9%) and rich in Vitamins A, B and E and the minerals potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also possesses the active ingredient known as Squalene which is an important component of skin’s natural emollient system. Cold pressed, organic.
- Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil*- cold pressed, certified organic, virgin, raw. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, hydrating; helps keep the skin’s connective tissues strong.
- Euphorbia (Candelilla) Cerifera Wax - helps protect and soothe skin.
- Olive (Hydrogenated Olea Europa) wax - capitalizes on a multitude of skin moisturizing and antiaging properties Olive oil is highly regarded for.
- Magnesium (magnesium hydroxide) - Considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate health and wellness.
* = certified organic ingredient
PLEASE NOTE: Store below 25degrees Celcius.
Not tested on animals - Cruelty Free
40g (1.35oz) Eco Push-Up Tube, biodegradable and compostable.