Coco Honey Natural Deodorant - Vegan or Australian Organic Beeswax - Palm Oil Free - Bicarb Free - Zero Waste
Coco Honey Natural & Organic Deodorant - Vegan
Honey Herbal Scent
100% NATURAL & CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS I VEGAN I TOXIN FREE I NO ALUMINIUM SALTS I NO BI-CARB/BAKING SODA I TALC FREE I PLANET-FRIENDLY I CRUELTY FREE l BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING I ZERO WASTE I PALM OIL FREE
Coco Honey from The Coco Collection is deliciously subtle.
It has a very faint scent, if any, while still in the packaging. As it gradually warms in combination with your bodyheat, the sweet honey herbal scent of Manuka oil develops into its full-bodied goodness.
No nasties! Free from common irritants it contains no artificial fragrances, aluminium, parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, lanolin, mineral oil, petrolatum, silicone, sulfates, synthetic chemicals, triclosan and no bi-carbonate soda (baking soda) which can cause irritation.
SCENT + BENEFITS
Manuka Essential Oil (Leptospermum scoparium). Scent note is middle, aroma strength is medium. A herbal & honey scent.
Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic, cicatrisant (helps fade scars etc) cytophylactic (promotes wound healing), helps with muscular aches and pains, deodorising, relaxing.
100% pure, natural, aromatherapy grade essential oil steam distilled from the Manuka leaves is used in this product.
BASE INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- *Virgin Coconut Oil: cold pressed, certified organic, virgin, raw. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, hydrating; helps keep the skin’s connective tissues strong.
- *Tapioca (Cassava): Free from aluminium, gluten, fructose, nuts, lactose, soy, wheat and dairy. Organic & Non GMO.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax: Natural vegetable wax that helps with skin conditioning, smoothing and protecting.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera) Wax: a multifunctional complex of natural wax esters Candelilla helps with skin conditioning and protection. Refined, filtered twice.
- *Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa): Increases skin’s natural regeneration, soothes irritation, maintains softness, suppleness and radiance, improves circulation, evens out skin tone, brightens complexion. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. The main chemical constituents of Rice Bran Oil are: Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Squalene, Coenzyme Q10 and Ferulic Acid.
- *Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera): Camellia Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish, soothe, brighten and condition skin, hair and nails. It is non-drying, doesn’t block pores, helps restore proper pH balance and is very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids. It is high in Oleic acid (up to 80%) and linoleic acid (9%) and rich in Vitamins A, B and E and the minerals potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also possesses the active ingredient known as Squalene which is an important component of skin’s natural emollient system. Cold pressed, organic.
- *Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Helps with many skin conditions, from blemishes and wrinkles to dermatitis. It is deeply nourisihing and has also been shown to be a significant source of anti-inflammatory compounds and to boost collagen production. Shea is rich in stearic and oleic acids, vitamins A & E, has been shown to diminish various signs of aging, to boost collagen production, to help ease and soften skin.
- Olive Wax (Hydrogenated Olea Europaea): from 100% pure, natural olive oil, Olive Wax is similar to human sebum and is known for helping to improve the moisture barrier of skin and for its ultra clean skin conditioning properties.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Hydroxide): Considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate health and wellness, it is an alkalizing mineral that helps neutralise odor.
- Beeswax option: Pure, refined, 100% Australian organic beeswax filtered down to 2 microns to remove the propolis and pollen grains. No chemicals are used in the filtering process.
* certified organic ingredient.
Please note: Each tube comes sealed with an external paper tamper-resistant seal and an internal paper barrier seal (pictured) that requires removing before use.
These products are for external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to the listed ingredients.
If irritation occurs, please stop use immediately.
Handcrafted in Australia
I absolutely adore the oak bank organic deodorants
I am allergic to baking soda, so finding a deodorant without it that actually WORKS has been a game changer
Thank you so much
This actually WORKS ? I used to have to cycle my natural deodorants so my body wouldn�t adapt... for about a month I�ve been using this 6 days out of a week and it�s been successful! I�m happy that I�ve finally found something that keeps working, not only the week after you buy it. I�ve also got my friend one of these because I�m that confident. \nBarbara is awesome and very sweet and understanding. \n10/10\n? - from a heavy heavy sweater that works in the sun