Coco L'Orange Natural Deodorant - Vegan - Zero Waste
Fresh, uplifting and promotes feelings of happiness and warmth.
100% NATURAL I VEGAN I CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS I TOXIN FREE I NO ALUMINIUM SALTS I NO BI-CARB/BAKING SODA I TALC FREE I PLANET-FRIENDLY I CRUELTY FREE l BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING I ZERO WASTE I PALM OIL FREE
Oakbank Organics' Coco L'Orange vegan eco deodorant smells great, is safe for all ages, and works all day.
No nasties! Free from common irritants it contains no artificial fragrances, aluminium, parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, lanolin, mineral oil, petrolatum, silicone, sulfates, synthetic chemicals, triclosan and no bi-carbonate soda (baking soda) which can cause irritation.
SCENT + BENEFITS
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis). Orange essential oil is known for stimulating lymph fluids which may assist in relieving swollen tissue. This oil is also very popular due to its uplifting and refreshing properties.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata). A medium-strength fresh, citrusy, sweet, fruity aroma it supports the Sweet Orange top notes. It's known for supporting the immune system, its benefits to skin and for uplifting moods. Botanical tangerine and mandarin are similar, considered to be varieties of the same species, and has traditionally been used for nervous exhaustion and stress related symptoms. It is considered non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.
- Mandarin (Citrus nobilis). Loved for its sweet and tangy scent, mandarin oil is calming, promotes detoxification and helps relieve body congestion, said to help curb stress-induced insomnia, generally eases stress, anxiety, nervous exhaustion and overall fatigue and eases muscular spasms.
- Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium amara)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia).
- Cedarwood Atlas (Cedrus atlantica). The touch of cedarwood added to this blend helps bolster the happy 'sunshine' of the citrus notes while adding a warm, woody undertone. Cedarwood is also highly regarded for its astringent, deodorising, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, grounding and calming properties.
- Rosemary Leaf (Rosemarinus officinalis). Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, has been shown to reduce cortisol levels (the “stress” hormone) and enhance memory.
BASE INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- *Coconut Oil: cold pressed, certified organic, virgin, raw. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, hydrating; helps keep the skin’s connective tissues strong.
- *Arrowroot: Made from the Cassava plant (Tapioca starch) it soothes, has antiseptic properties and absorbs moisture. Free from aluminium, gluten, fructose, nuts, lactose, soy, wheat and dairy. Non GMO.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera): a multifunctional complex of natural wax esters Candelilla helps with skin conditioning and protection.
- *Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa): Increases skin’s natural regeneration, soothes irritation, maintains softness, suppleness and radiance, improves circulation, evens out skin tone, brightens complexion. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. The main chemical constituents of Rice Bran Oil are: Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Squalene, Coenzyme Q10 and Ferulic Acid.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax: Natural vegetable wax that helps with skin conditioning, smoothing and protecting.
- *Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera): Camellia Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish, soothe, brighten and condition skin, hair and nails. It is non-drying, doesn’t block pores, helps restore proper pH balance and is very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids. It is high in Oleic acid (up to 80%) and linoleic acid (9%) and rich in Vitamins A, B and E and the minerals potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also possesses the active ingredient known as Squalene which is an important component of skin’s natural emollient system. Cold pressed, organic.
- *Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Helps with many skin conditions, from blemishes and wrinkles to dermatitis. It is deeply nourisihing and has also been shown to be a significant source of anti-inflammatory compounds and to boost collagen production. Shea is rich in stearic and oleic acids, vitamins A & E, has been shown to diminish various signs of aging, to boost collagen production, to help ease and soften skin.
- Olive Wax (Hydrogenated Olea Europaea): from 100% pure, natural olive oil, Olive Wax is similar to human sebum and is known for helping to improve the moisture barrier of skin and for its ultra clean skin conditioning properties.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Hydroxide): magnesium is considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate health and wellness, it is an alkalizing mineral that helps neutralise odor.
* certified organic ingredient.
Essential oils in this product contain naturally occurring citral, limonene, linalool, geraniol.
Please note: Each tube comes sealed with an external paper tamper-resistant seal and an internal paper barrier seal (pictured) that requires removing before use.
These products are for external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to the listed ingredients.
We recommend you patch test first.
If irritation occurs please stop use immediately.
Handcrafted in Australia
My favourite scent: mild sweet citrus.