Coco Spice Natural Deodorant - Vegan - Zero Waste
A heart-warming, uplifting, aromatic, spicy, fresh, special blend of essential oils to naturally support and protect with a scent like "Chai".
All Natural & Organic Deodorant
100% NATURAL I VEGAN I CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS I TOXIN FREE I NO ALUMINIUM SALTS I NO BI-CARB/BAKING SODA I TALC FREE I PLANET-FRIENDLY I CRUELTY FREE l BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING I ZERO WASTE I PALM OIL FREE
Oakbank Organics' Coco Spice natural deodorant smells great, is safe for all ages, and works all day.
No nasties! Free from common irritants it contains no artificial fragrances, aluminium, parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, lanolin, mineral oil, petrolatum, silicone, sulfates, synthetic chemicals, triclosan and no bi-carbonate soda (baking soda) which can cause irritation.
SCENT + BENEFITS
- Clove Bud Essential Oil (Eugenia caryphyllus). Anti-inflammatory, pain reducer, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant.
- Lime Essential Oil (Citrus aurantifolia). Anti-oxidants, powerful phytochemicals.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum). Anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-platelet aggregation and anti-viral properties.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum). Known as the Queen among spices it is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-spasmodic known to help with headaches, nausea, circulation and respiratory issues.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosemarinus officinalis). Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, has been shown to reduce cortisol levels (the “stress” hormone) and enhance memory.
BASE INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- *Coconut Oil: cold pressed, certified organic, virgin, raw. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, hydrating; helps keep the skin’s connective tissues strong.
- *Tapioca: Made from the Cassava plant (Tapioca starch) it soothes, has antiseptic properties and absorbs moisture. Free from aluminium, gluten, fructose, nuts, lactose, soy, wheat and dairy. Non GMO.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax: Natural vegetable wax that helps with skin conditioning, smoothing and protecting.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera): a multifunctional complex of natural wax esters Candelilla helps with skin conditioning and protection.
- *Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa): Increases skin’s natural regeneration, soothes irritation, maintains softness, suppleness and radiance, improves circulation, evens out skin tone, brightens complexion. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. The main chemical constituents of Rice Bran Oil are: Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Squalene, Coenzyme Q10 and Ferulic Acid.
- *Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera): Camellia Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish, soothe, brighten and condition skin, hair and nails. It is non-drying, doesn’t block pores, helps restore proper pH balance and is very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids. It is high in Oleic acid (up to 80%) and linoleic acid (9%) and rich in Vitamins A, B and E and the minerals potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also possesses the active ingredient known as Squalene which is an important component of skin’s natural emollient system. Cold pressed, organic.
- *Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Helps with many skin conditions, from blemishes and wrinkles to dermatitis. It is deeply nourisihing and has also been shown to be a significant source of anti-inflammatory compounds and to boost collagen production. Shea is rich in stearic and oleic acids, vitamins A & E, has been shown to diminish various signs of aging, to boost collagen production, to help ease and soften skin.
- Olive Wax (Hydrogenated Olea Europaea): from 100% pure, natural olive oil, Olive Wax is similar to human sebum and is known for helping to improve the moisture barrier of skin and for its ultra clean skin conditioning properties.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Hydroxide): magnesium is considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate health and wellness. It is an alkalizing mineral that helps neutralise odor.
*= certified organic ingredient.
Essential oils in this product contain naturally occurring eugenol, cinnamaldehyde, limonene, linalool.
Please note: Eugenol in clove oil and coumarin in cinnamon have been known to interact with blood thinning medications. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing or being treated for ongoing health issues prior to application of essential oils.
Please note: Each tube comes sealed with an external paper tamper-resistant seal and an internal paper barrier seal (pictured) that requires removing before use.
These products are for external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to the listed ingredients.
We recommend you patch test first.
If irritation occurs please stop use immediately.
Handcrafted in Australia
I have tried many natural deodorants but so far none have really worked for me until I used this product, it is excellent and actually works very well for me,it also has a lovely subtle fragrance, will definitely be back for more,highly recommend trying it . Thank you so much.
Beautifully packaged and eco friendly. The deodorant works! Wow. The spice fragrance is exactly what I had hoped for. Thank you for the prompt delivery
Wonderful products & lovely seller to deal with! \nI prefer using only natural body care products due to having sensitive skin & being eco minded. I was on the search for a new deodorant to use that not only has no nasties in it but doesn�t have a bi-carb soda base as it gives me rashes. I came across Oakbank Organics & their beautiful range of deodorants & was instantly excited! There are so many fragrances to choose from I wasn�t sure which one to purchase. I contacted Barbara who promptly replied & was happy to put together a custom order of samples for me. The samples are generous, well made and nicely packaged. The consistency of the deodorants is silky & easy to apply & all the scents are DIVINE! My favourite is Coco Spice. Barbara kindly included an extra sample as a gift which my hubby loves. Very happy, thank you!
Barbara has done it again.. this is another wonderful product... :)