Coco Ylang Natural Deodorant - Vegan or Australian Organic Beeswax - Palm Oil Free - Bicarb Free - Zero Waste
An exotic special blend of pure, whole, natural & organic Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Manuka essential oils.
100% NATURAL I VEGAN I CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS I TOXIN FREE I NO ALUMINIUM SALTS I NO BI-CARB/BAKING SODA I TALC FREE I PLANET-FRIENDLY I CRUELTY FREE l BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING I ZERO WASTE I PALM OIL FREE
Oakbank Organics' Coco Ylang vegan eco deodorant is a complex, multi-faceted blend of tropical mid summer eve floral and woody scents. First it's likely you'll journey through the florals, from bright to the sweet, spicy, musky notes, then as it warms against your skin the mid and base notes emerge. This will also vary according to your skin type.
Formulated to help keep you fresh, calm, centered, and to last all day. A little goes a very long way.
No nasties! Free from common irritants it contains no artificial fragrances, aluminium, parabens, pthalates, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, lanolin, mineral oil, petrolatum, silicone, sulfates, synthetic chemicals, triclosan and no bi-carbonate soda (baking soda) which can cause irritation.
SCENT + BENEFITS
- Ylang Ylang Complete* (Cananga odorata) is a unique and powerful exotic smelling floral with outstanding longevity. It is sweet, tropical, spicy, heady and alluring with notes reminiscent of jasmine, rose and carnation. It is renowned for being a natural regulator of sebum and for soothing body and mind, inspiring feelings of joy and hope. It is highly regarded for its antiseptic, antiseborrheic and aphrodisiac properties. Just in case you're wondering, Ylang-ylang is phonetically pronounced EE-lang EE-lang.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin). This versatile essential oil is highly regarded for its properties as a deodorant, astringent, antiseptic, cicatrizant, anti-inflammatory and as a health booster for the nervous system. It also has calming, grounding and centering properties.
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) is well known for helping with mental clarity and calmness. It has been a significant therapeutic agent in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda for centuries due to its healing properties as an astringent, anti-viral, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Manuka* (Leptospermum scoparium). Scent note is middle, aroma strength is medium with an herbal & honey scent. Manuka essential oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic, cicatrisant (helps fade scars & stretch marks) cytophylactic (promotes wound healing), helps with muscular aches and pains, deodorising and relaxing.
BASE INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- *Coconut Oil: cold pressed, certified organic, virgin, raw. Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, hydrating; helps keep the skin’s connective tissues strong.
- *Arrowroot: Free from aluminium, gluten, fructose, nuts, lactose, soy, wheat and dairy. Organic & Non GMO.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax: Natural vegetable wax that helps with skin conditioning, smoothing and protecting.
- Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera): a multifunctional complex of natural wax esters Candelilla helps with skin conditioning and protection. Refined, filtered twice.
- *Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa): Increases skin’s natural regeneration, soothes irritation, maintains softness, suppleness and radiance, improves circulation, evens out skin tone, brightens complexion. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory. The main chemical constituents of Rice Bran Oil are: Oleic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Squalene, Coenzyme Q10 and Ferulic Acid.
- *Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera): Camellia Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish, soothe, brighten and condition skin, hair and nails. It is non-drying, doesn’t block pores, helps restore proper pH balance and is very rich in mono-saturated essential fatty acids. It is high in Oleic acid (up to 80%) and linoleic acid (9%) and rich in Vitamins A, B and E and the minerals potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also possesses the active ingredient known as Squalene which is an important component of skin’s natural emollient system. Cold pressed, organic.
- *Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter: Organic and full of naturally occurring vitamin A, Shea Butter is highly regarded for helping to improve numerous skin conditions such as blemishes, scarring, stretch marks, dermatitis etc and helps smooth and soften skin.
- Olive Wax (Hydrogenated Olea Europaea): from 100% pure, natural olive oil, Olive Wax is similar to human sebum and is known for helping to improve the moisture barrier of skin and for its ultra clean skin conditioning properties.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Hydroxide): Considered a vital mineral for over 300 biochemical reactions that regulate health and wellness, it is an alkalizing mineral that helps neutralise odor.
- Beeswax option: Pure, refined, 100% Australian organic beeswax filtered down to 2 microns to remove the propolis and pollen grains. No chemicals are used in the filtering process.
* certified organic ingredient.
Please note: Each tube comes sealed with an external paper tamper-resistant seal and an internal paper barrier seal (pictured) that requires removing before use.
These products are for external use only.
Do not use if you have known allergies to the listed ingredients.
If irritation occurs, please stop use immediately.
Handcrafted in Australia
Beautiful perfume; so pleased it is zero waste. I love it.