Eco Skrubbe Mug Mop - 100% Natural Bottle Brush/Mop, Biodegradable, Compostable, Plastic Free, Zero Waste
Eco Scrubbe Mug Mop
Designed to remove coffee and tea stains from mugs and cups and grime from the bottom of wide-mouthed bottles this eco friendly, non scratch, 100% plant based Mug Mop is also ideal for wide-necked reusable drink bottles, beer mugs, jars and vases.
100% Plant based I All Natural I Biodegradable I Compostable I Sustainable I Metal Free I Plastic Free I Zero Waste
Made from strong, durable, plant based materials, this Mug Mop is a great alternative to plastic and nylon bottle brushes as it leaves no micro plastics behind. The durable, stiff wooden handle and jute/hessian mop makes getting to the bottom of large mugs, bottles and jars for cleaning a breeze!
Types of wood used for the handle are Australian Bamboo and Tasmanian Oak.
Key Benefits of materials used
- Carbon capture: readily bind carbon dioxide, reducing pollution and release oxygen faster than trees (jute, bamboo)
- Grown without pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- Requires no irrigation
- Improves soil health through natural mulch from leaf fall and inhibit soil erosion.
- Long life cycle, strong and durable
- Readily available, fast growing in a wide range of environments with minimal environmental footprint (jute, bamboo)
- Jute is from a vegetable and Bamboo is a grass placing zero demand on trees
- 100% biodegradable, recyclable, compostable
- Our Tasmanian Oak is premium grade Australian hardwood, certified, sustainable and renewable. It's conditioned with local potable water to stabilise the fibre. No chemicals are used in the production process.
Natural, unbleached cotton is used to lace the Mug Mop and for the hanging cord.
Please Note: If using to clean wide-necked flasks and bottles wet the mug mop first before use.
Dimensions: approx. 30cm long x 8cm wide soft hessian/jute folds that when wet flatten against the handle approx 1.5cm in diameter. Not suitable for narrow neck drink bottles.
Handcrafted in Australia
So pleased to find a non-plastic brush/mop to ‘do’ my dishes. Very effective!