Sandalwood Shave Mug Soap - Natural + Organics - Vegan - Zero Waste
Sandalwood Shave Mug Soap
This natural, dedicated wet shaving soap simply works.
It has a rough hewn top to help start lather and is ready to drop straight into your shave mug.
NATURAL & ORGANIC I VEGAN I PARABEN FREE I SULFATE FREE I NO MINERAL OIL I PTHALATE FREE I FORMALDEHYDE FREE I NO PEGs I GLUTEN FREE I NON GMO I PLASTIC FREE I ZERO WASTE
This unique blend of natural and organic Shea, Cocoa and Mango butters with Jojoba and Rosehip oils builds a rich, creamy lather with ample slick to help your razor glide smoothly. It is infused with genuine Sandalwood (Santalum album) essential oil giving it a fresh, woodsy scent. Genuine Sandalwood essential oil is also widely renowned and highly regarded for its astringent, antiviral, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- a unique blend of butters and oils that will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh
- Vitamin E, D & Provitamin A from the butters
- no greasy residue
- washes out of shaving brush and razor cleanly
- helps extend blade life
- vegetable based, Vegan friendly
- Free from Parabens, Mineral Oil, Pthalates, Formaldehyde, PEGs and Gluten it's also non-GMO and Cruelty Free,no animal testing
- Plastic free
- Zero Waste
Shea Butter*, Glycerin* (vegetable & Palm Oil Free), Aqua (purified water), Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Coconut Oil*, Sodium Oleate, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Rosehip Oil*, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocoa Seed Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Bentonite Clay, pure Sandalwood (Santalum Album) essential oil. * = organic
Suitable for Normal skin types
Weight: 95g approx.
Dimensions: 7cm diameter across top x 4cm deep
Handcrafted in small batches.
Directions for Use
Soak your shaving brush in hot water for several minutes. Shake off excess water.
Start loading your brush by swirling it on top of the soap puck until you have a paste on the tip of its hairs.
Transfer this paste to your shave bowl or directly onto the area to be shaved and start building your lather.
Add a few drops of water to brush as needed to help build lather.
1. Sprinkle a few drops of hot water on the shave soap and let it sit for a minute or two. This helps break the surface tension of the soap in readiness for lathering.
2. Leave shave brush to soak in mug of hot water while you shower before shaving.
Please note: No plastic is used in the packaging of this item.
Handcrafted in Australia